- Our News
- Keep up to date with all the latest news from Colinton Pharmacy...
- Health Matters
- Keep up to date with all the latest health related news...
- Repeats Service
- Take control of your prescriptions from the comfort of your home...
- Online Repeats
- The online service we provide makes it easy for you to manage and reorder your Repeat medication online....
- Opening Hours
- View our opening hours
From the pharmacist
Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active Find out more »
Let Colinton Pharmacy collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Colinton Pharmacy could help. Find out more »
As we are moving into Phase 2 of the Government’s COVID-19 Routemap, from Monday 29th June we will be returning to our normal delivery service.
If you have received a letter from the NHS requiring you to continue shielding and are not on our normal delivery service there are a number of options available to you:
– In the first instance if a relative or other representative could collect the medication from the pharmacy and deliver it to you this would be most appreciated (we are still operating on a ‘one customer in one out’ basis and have measures in place inside the pharmacy to respect social distancing requirements)
– If this is not possible you can contact:
The Local Assistance Centre, who can organise for a driver to collect the medication from the pharmacy and deliver it to you, at
Phone: 0131 200 2388
– If you have any difficulty with this the service do please contact us and we will work out a way to get your prescription to you directly.
Thank you very much for your help and support. The Colinton Pharmacy Team.
Please view the latest information on our Facebook
Or view our Covid-19 page